- Agreed-upon procedures/Due diligence
- Forecasts and projections
- Consultation to company management regarding the application of GAAP
- Accounting assistance
- Pre-audit services, preparation of financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting principles (GAAP).
From general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and payroll to the preparation of statements that include everything from income statements, balance sheets, cash flow, variance reports, cash reports, budgets, and any other reports you might requested. All tax and audit-ready to cut down on CPA expenses. We can even prepare personal and small business tax returns. MOR Consulting services also offers our clients the opportunity to “Rent-A-Bookkeeper.”
Our team has experience in a wide range of business types and classifications and can help your create a business from scratch or maintain the one you already have. And thanks to our ongoing relationships in the lending community, we can assist you in locating the bank that will be the most beneficial for you, as well as preparing all of your reports associated with bank lending.
- Assistance with business set up
- Business plans and setting of objectives, budgets, and forecasts
We specialize in tax preparation for small and medium sized businesses.
- Tax planning, tax returns
- Financial statement preparation
- Annual planning/budgeting
- 1040’s, 760’s, 990’s, and all tax forms